Saturday, July 04, 2026
Saturday Vittles
We're trying to eat healthy again and trying new recipes. This was really good.
Cucumber Shrimp Appetizers
You will need:
1 Large Avocado
20 Large Shrimp
1 Large Cucumber
1 TBSP Mayonnaise
salt to taste
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
No Calorie Cooking Spray
What To Do:
Spray a large pan with cooking spray. Sauté shrimp until done. Set aside in the refrigerator to cool.
Mash the avocado with the mayo, lemon juice and salt. Peel the cucumber and slice into 1/2-inch pieces or smaller if you like.
Place a little of the guacamole on each cucumber and top with a cold shrimp. Serve right away.
Each one is about 25 calories.
Would you eat this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks good, Mary and yes I would eat it for sure. My husband wouldn't because there is too much potassium for him in the avocado. He would eat the seafood for sure.
ReplyDeleteIt was really good.
DeleteShrimp is my favorite seafood, and we have lots of great shrimp here along the Texas Gulf Coast.
ReplyDeleteI love shrimp too.
DeleteLooks delicious!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteLooks delicious.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteYUM! That sounds darn good to me! Have a wonderful and safe Independence Day!
ReplyDeleteThank you, we did.
DeleteI would eat this. Sounds good.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good.
DeleteI love apps at any time.
ReplyDeleteThese were really good.
DeleteThe green part looks delish.
ReplyDeletelol Thanks.
DeleteLooks good Mary ... thank you for sharing this recipe idea.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
You're welcome.
DeleteDear Mary, I am so happy for you, dear friend. And I am so proud of you for all your efforts to eat healthy!
ReplyDeleteThis does look delicious. And I love shrimp and cucumber! :)
Thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you.
DeleteI don't care for shrimp, but the rest looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThank you for the recipe Mary, they look delicious. We just ate shrimp too trying to eat healthier. It was from Costco and excellent.
ReplyDeleteOh that's good.
DeleteMeant to wish you a Happy 4th of July too! My button pusher was faster than my brain!!!
ReplyDeletelol Thank you.
DeleteThose look great
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteHello Mary
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recipe, they look great!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
They were so good.
DeleteThis looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good.
DeleteOooohhhh! These shrimps look NICE!
ReplyDeleteThank you. It was good.
DeleteShrimp is the only seafood that I really like. This sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteI like shrimp too.
DeleteThis looks good! Yay for eating healthy. I'm always trying, too!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard but have to do it.
DeleteI'm not a fan of cucumber, but I do love shrimp!.🍤
ReplyDeleteYou could substitute something else like water chestnuts.
DeleteLooks very good!
ReplyDeleteThat looks good
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely something I would eat. It looks delicious and refreshing!
ReplyDelete