Friday, September 25, 2026
No freebies, so how about some clouds?
No freebies at all this week. But I did catch this sunset on Sunday. I took it from my apartment door because it would have taken too long to get Falcor's harness and leash on to get out in the alley. I can't leave Falcor alone at all because he has really bad separation anxiety and will howl and bark until I come back.
Then on Monday there were dark clouds all over the place. We only got a few sprinkles.
The clouds were nice though.
Even without the rain this cloud promised, at least it was dark and dreary, just how I like it. 🤣🤣
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.