Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dog Town

If you have cable and watch The National Geographic channel, you've probably seen Dog Town.

But did you know this place called The Best Freinds Animal Sanctuary also looks after bunnies, horses, pigs, and wild animals?

http://www.bestfriends.org/atthesanctuary/animals/dogs.cfm

I really like this place ebcause they don't kill an animal just because they can't be adopted. If need be they will take care of the animal their entire lives. They took in some of the dogs from the dog fighting ring that Michael Vick was a part of.

It's probably one of the best places I've seen for animals who are in need of care, re-homing, and saving.

2 comments:

  1. I admire the people who run these places and give so much of their free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do to. I love that show, dog town and think people should donate to them if they can.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.