Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Arizona Immigration law

I know a lot of people have a problem with the new immigration laws in Arizona, but I don't. I think that if you want to live here you should go about doing so legally and if you are caught living here illegally...then you shouldn't have a problem being taken back when you knew you were breaking the law.

Why are so many of the spanish/mexican descent up in arms about this new law. If you are here legally you have nothing to worry about...right?

What I do have a problem with is the agency who is in charge of making the illegals go back,. ICE...doesn't want anything to do with Arizona's new law and they don't or should I say, won't be taking back the illegals that Arizona cops find on the streets. I find that ridiculous. Just because you don't like the law, doesn't mean you don't have to enforce it. The people of Arizona voted on it and I have a feeling that more states will be voting on similar laws in the future for their own states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.