Sunday, January 06, 2013
Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
Here are the Questions:
1. What do you think the biggest downside to being rich and famous would be?
2. What is the most interesting news article you read or heard about last week?
3. Who kissed you for the first time?
4. How much do you typically tip at a decent sit down restaurant?
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
1. Getting spammed by people who you've never met wanting money, ie..charities ect..
2. This one... http://news.yahoo.com/cat-caught-sneaking-saw-phone-brazil-prison-145407675.html
3. His name was Jose and I was 15 years old. Yeah, late bloomer. lol
4. If the service is good, I would tip 15%
My 5th question this week is ...
5. What one thing makes you smile each day even when you aren't feeling so good?
Now, please link up and tell your friends to join us!
This is a Blog Hop!
Posted by Mary Kirkland at 7:33 PM