Monday, February 18, 2013

Kroger Simple Truth Organic Products




A few days ago I told you about the free products and coupons I received from BzzAgent. Well, I'm back again to let you know what I thought of some of the other products I tried after getting them with the free coupons at my local grocery store. 

I had free coupons for Vanilla Almond Milk, Mixed Berries and Natural Vegetable Sticks. I wasn't sure about the taste of these products before trying them because they are organic and like so many others I sometimes associate organic with less taste or bad taste, but I was proven wrong.

I really like the Vanilla Almond milk, it's great over cereal and in my morning coffee. It's already sweet so there's no need to add extra sugar to my cereal or coffee. 

The package of frozen mixed berries are so good. I just took a handful out, ran them under warm water, dried them off and ate them as a snack. There's really nothing like fresh berries and these taste really fresh and good. 

I think my favorite product is the Natural Vegetable Sticks, they have a very crispy texture and remind me of a chip called Munchos. Munchos are one of my husbands favorite chips so when he tasted these Natural Vegetable Sticks he really liked them because they were so good. 

5 comments:

  1. Sound worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural is sure the better way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been much of a fan of almond milk. Not fond of almonds to start with. Wouldn't mind trying the berries and veggie sticks though :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything was very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I love frozen berries. I always try to have some in the freezer and use them in pies, stewed with apple for breakfast and mostly recently in ice cream. They also make great smoothies.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.