Monday, February 18, 2013

A To Z Blogging Challenge 2013

I signed up for the A To Z Blogging Challenge this year. I am #661 and am looking forward to participating for the first time. The A to Z Challenges is to post the letter of the alphabet every day during the month of April, with Sundays off for good behavior. Starting with A on Monday April 1st.

Whether you go with a theme or freestyle, your post must match the letter of the alphabet for that day. I heard about this for the first time last year when a few of my blogging friends were doing it and so when I saw that the sign ups were open I decided to try it to. If you would like to sign up and join me in this blogging challenge just go and sign up here.

7 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep 141 under my sun and all done too haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I can come up with interesting topics for all the letters of the alphabet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. might be something to think about next year, newbie here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've signed up for this :> #645 here. Good luck with your challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. John, I could have done it last year but decided to wait a year too.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.