Friday, May 01, 2015

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to samples like these at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
Did you know you can sign up at Tomoson and get free products too. You can also sign up at these sites and get products at a great discount. No Kidding Coupons, AMZ Review Trader, and Elite Deals Club.

This week I received:
Sample of Crest Sensi Strips for sensitive teeth.
CeraVe Skin Care Samples
Timber Artbox Hot Air Balloon Wall Decals (Not free but only .13 from No Kidding Coupons)
Aquaphile Kids Swim Goggles (Not free but only .20 from No Kidding Coupons)

I also wanted to share this with you. Now while these things weren't free, they were very discounted. 

Grill Brush from Elite Deals Club, regularly $11.97 but I got it for $1.97
Stylus Pen from No Kidding Coupons, regularly $14.97 but I got it for .15 cents. 
360 Pink Paws Doggie Poop Bags from AMZ Review Trader, Regularly $16.95 but I got them for $1.00

Sign up for those sites and you could be getting great deals like these too.


Did you get anything free or nearly free this week?

11 comments:

  1. Nothing this week but looks like you scored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you made out this week! Lots of good stuff there. Let me know how the Crest strips work, or if they do. I have really sensitive teeth, but I want to whiten them. Too much coffee=badly stained teeth for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another great haul. Can't beat 13 or 20 cents

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got no idea what the hot air balloon things are, but I'd like to see them in action! Are you going to wait until you get a hot air balloon before using them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pink paws doggie poop bags - that's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with coupon shopping, huh? Nice stuff this week, and hope you're feeling better. Hugs...Ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh cute on the decals and goggles. I got the skin care samples as well. Need to check them out still.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find the most amazing deals, Mary. I could use a new grill cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bijoux- I'm pretty pleased with this weeks haul.

    Jaybird- I've used the sensi strips as well as the whitening strips and I think the whitening strips actually work better than the sensi strips do.

    Pat- I love finding great deals like these.

    Gorilla- The hot air balloon things are wall decals. You just stick them on the walls of kids bedrooms.

    TexWisGirl- Hubby loves that they re pink. LOL

    RO- Thanks :)

    Anna- I liked them, they seemed to clean and leave my skin soft.

    Sophia- Thank you. Several of the sites I mentioned have the grill cleaner for just a couple of bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great freebies that you share always, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great freebies that you share always, great find!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.