Friday, September 25, 2015

Freebie Friday!


Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to samples like these at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
Did you know you can sign up at Tomoson and get free products too. You can also sign up at these sites and get products at a great discount. No Kidding CouponsAMZ Review Trader, and Elite Deal Club.

This week I received:

A box of 48 Colored Pencils

Impress Glue on Nails


I also cashed out enough points on eRewards to get a $25 Starbucks gift card! This survey site is by invitation only (they have to invite you, not me) but it does pay off so if they ever sent you an invite, accept it. 


Did you receive any freebies this week?

11 comments:

  1. I usually get a $50 check from e-rewards every quarter. Their surveys are worth more than many other sites. I got 8 rolls of really, really good TP to test and then do a survey a few weeks back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love e-Rewards and your the just the 2nd person I've met that also used their site. TP is always nice to get to survey.

      Delete
  2. $25 bucks gift card isn't too shabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I love that. I ordered some more tea.

      Delete
  3. $25 for Starbucks might be enough to make me stop there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered tea on their site with it.

      Delete
  4. That's a lot of coloured pencils! Is each one of them a different colour? I don't know why anyone needs to put glue on their nails, though.

    The gift card is great if you're a coffee drinker. Do you think you could sell it for $20 on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband uses the colored pencils. Yeah, each one is a different color. Starbucks also has tea on their site and that's what I ordered.

      Delete
  5. Oh yay for the gift card and the pencils. I just bought colored pencils last week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave the pencils to my husband, he's the drawer here. I do love the gift cards.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I wish someone would send me some free colouring pencils. With all the colouring in I've been doing recently I've been burning through my pack pretty quick!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.