Thursday, September 24, 2015

Review: Tom Box Subscription Box



I found out about this monthly subscription box when a FB friend posted a picture of what she received in her Tombox a couple of months ago. So I looked the site up and decided to give it a try. Now it says that the boxes start at $10 a month but I went through the questions process and was told my box would be $16  month. Not sure how someone gets the box for $10 a month. But you can personalize the box and get even more stuff than this. I could have gotten double the make up for an additional $6 or a pack of disposable razors for an additional $12. I chose not to take advantage of either of those things. 

I really think this is a great box for women because you get your choice of pads or tampons, jewelry and name brand make up. I know whatever I can't use or don't want, my daughter will gladly take. But this would also make a great present for someone.

This is a "That time of the month" box. 

It comes with either pads or tampons *You get to pick which you want*

A Beauty Product

And Jewelry

This months box came with:

Always Pads
A beautiful gold tone necklace
Hikari Mascara
Evolvh Leave in Conditioner
Suds Lavender Chamomile Bath Salts
Eslor Skin Care Introductory Collection Pack

15 comments:

  1. All great stuff, nice indeed and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd prefer to skip that time of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All useful for thee indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always so neat to get things in the mail that are useful and new. Very cool, Mary! Hugs...Ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. With two daughters I am sure everything could find a home or use...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting collection of stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very practical and still fun b/c its a box in the mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I do love getting stuff in the mail.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.