Friday, June 23, 2017

Freebie Friday!





Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received so much that I couldn't fit it all in one picture without it coming out blurry!

So picture #1

Samples of Dove Shampoo and Conditioner
Sample of Chanel No 5 perfume
A coupon for a free Dove antiperspirant
2 samples of Natural Calm drink mix

Picture #2

(From PinchMe)
Scotch Brite lint roller
Shea Moisture Hand and Body Lotion
Pure Leaf Green Tea Sample
Coupon for a free 7.4 lb bag of Purina One dry dog food
Sample of Purina One dog food

An Adult coloring book I won in a fb group. You can find her books for sale on her fb page.

A $5 Amazon gift card from Crowdtap

Did you receive any freebies this week?

This one of the pages inside the Adult Coloring Book. If you look closely towards the top, you can see...*motherfucker* Bwahahaha

36 comments:

  1. I looked and looked and boom, lol, I am blind

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a haul of loot! And capped with another $5 gift card! I'm trying to guess the amount of Chanel No.5 you got from the picture. Is it more than one 'dose'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it lasts for a few times to use it.

      Delete
  3. oh that's nice! many things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new definition for 'adult' coloring book! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice things! Loving that Chanel No. 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that does smell very good.

      Delete
  6. What a haul! I've been looking everywhere for this adult coloring book that has well known movie monsters like Frankenstein that you can color in detail. I suppose I could pick up a kid's xmen coloring book but it just isn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first adult coloring book. Hope you find the one you're looking for.

      Delete
  7. lol sure went R rated with that coloring book. A huge haul this week and Amazon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You sure received a lot of cool things and I totally love that adult coloring book, Mary! This week, I received 2 new magazines, used coupons and received 8 Silk Razors and Barbasol Razors,and received Starbucks Tasting Flight in the mail. Freebie Friday is so fun! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That reminds me! I wanted to blog about my own dirty coloring book that a friend sent me lol

    I have sensitive skin and really like Dove body washes.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should. I love the Dove line too.

      Delete
  10. Wow nice freebie haul this week! I hope the samples are all good ones and neat you won a coloring book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was nice getting so many freebies this week.

      Delete
  11. Wow! You did great. Love the brands and things you got in the samples.

    I won three audio books at a few sites hosting June is Audiobook month activities so I'm pretty stoked, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang, you did double good indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like Dove products ...
    You did well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do too, they have a good line of products.

      Delete
  14. Ha Ha. That color book is the best. You should color it and frame it for your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! These are a lot Mary. So lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They all seemed to come at once.

      Delete
  16. Wow! Looks like you got some nice new things to try. The coloring book looks great too. Enjoy and thanks for sharing the links. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL see that's my kind of coloring book. I get cat ones, though. Everyone sends me cat ones. Happy coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I got this. That's why I put a link to her fb page to buy them. lol

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.