Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag


Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that sends you 5 sample size makeup or beauty products. You can customize what they send you by filling out the personal surveys. I've been more into makeup products lately and decided to try another subscription box. I love the bright pink package they send it is. There's no mistaking who that's from when you see it in your mailbox. These bags are $10 each.


When I opened the envelope the first thing I saw was the cute makeup bag and we women know we can always use another cute makeup bag. I also received a Firma Beauty blush brush. 


When I opened the makeup bag, inside was...

Ella Eden eyeshadow
Tarte foundation (In my perfect shade)
Pure Brazilian leave in condition
Jersey Shore Cosmetics star mint lip balm

I'm so pleased. I actually love everything I got. The eyeshadow is such a pretty color. The leave in conditioner smells good and leaves my hair soft. The foundation is awesome and because of the survey you fill out about your shades and likes, they sent the right shade for me. And of course I can always use another lip balm. I have one in every room. lol 

So far, I'm loving Ipsy. I'm glad I signed up. Do you get Ipsy? Have you in the past?

39 comments:

  1. I so rarely wear makeup this one would be wasted on me.
    Glad that you are enjoying it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving everything is a win indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with lip balm as well! Looks like a good box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this, and it looks pretty good. Glad you enjoyed it! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, yes, we can always use another cute bag and a make-up brush is a bonus, too. That's great how all the items were ones that you could use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that they really follow the profile you fill out.

      Delete
  6. Great that Ipsy actually took note of your preferences and sent the perfect shades of colou. Mint lip balm sounds yummy! Thanks for reminding me I need to dig my lip balm out soon - it's quite windy and drying here at the moment and I don't want to risk my lips cracking again. Too painful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely, get that lip balm out.

      Delete
  7. it's great that you liked everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a great subscription bag so far.

      Delete
  8. Looks like you got a lot of great things. I have tons of lip balm too. I need one everywhere I go. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool everything was good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oldest gets some type of glam bag and loves trying all the new products. This sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good that she likes it too.

      Delete
  11. If you can use it, it's a great deal. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is awesome that they were able to send you the perfect shades. Sounds like a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's good that you like everything you got! I'd be miffed if I wasted $10 and didn't like any of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I stopped getting Birchbox. I didn't like the stuff I was getting from them.

      Delete
  14. Score! How great that you liked everything.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds like a good deal what you got for that price and it's awesome you liked everything in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They do have the cutest bags. I did it for a year or so then decided I had enough goodies and needed to put more money into savings. lol I do miss the bags :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.