Friday, August 30, 2019

Freebie Friday!


Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received...

3 perfume samples and a sample of Laura Mercier foundation primer from Macy's because I ordered some foundation from them. I love free perfume samples. I wasn't sure I was going to get any freebies this week before this came.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

21 comments:

  1. None here. Did you like the scent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to get perfume samples like that. Happy Friyay! RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the freebie samplers.

    I didn't get any freebies this week. Have a good weekend, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love trying these expensive perfumes.

      Delete
  4. Samples are always welcome

    ReplyDelete
  5. No freebies or even books for me this week :( How did you like the foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the NYX matte but never flat foundation that I always use. I really like it.

      Delete
  6. ooh good for you scent samples very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually you buy something you get something, and I'm not in the game.
    Perfume samples, however, appeal to me.I would like to get some. No woman dislikes perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look like great freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a magazine but nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got a few Amazon Vine things for review - water shoes and a few books.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always good to get some at the last minute so your freebies don't run dry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those will get the nose going!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Freebies are great any time. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.