Saturday, August 31, 2019

Review: Walmart Beauty Box- August


The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. These boxes are free and you just pay $5 for shipping.


What was in this box?

Biore Witch Hazel pore strips. 
Curel Hydro Therapy wet skin moisturizer. 
Schich Intuition disposable razor. 
Blistex Lip Vibrance lip balm. 
Liquid liner eyeliner. 
A perfume sample that was missing the actual perfume sample. All I got was the packaging for it. 

I love Biore pore strips. They work wonders if you have any blackheads on your nose. 
I've used the wet skin moisturizer and it does work well. I don't mind another razor, those things can be expensive. The Blistex lip balm was a pretty pink color and smells like raspberries. I love it. The eyeliner works well. I can always use another eyeliner. 

Now for the perfume sample. I got the envelope it was supposed to be in but the actual perfume sample was missing. This was a great box, I'm super happy with it but it would have been an excellent box had I gotten the perfume sample.

The Schick Intuition Fab has a retail value of $6.49
The Blistex has a retail value of anywhere from $2.49 to $4.49 depending where you go. 
The Curel I found for $2.99

That's almost $13 just for those things not even counting the other things. So this was a pretty good value. 

Did you get this box?

21 comments:

  1. If you tell them the perfume sample wasn't included will they send it to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I will try and find out.

      Delete
  2. All you got was the packaging? That's a bit rude lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, those do sound like good items. The wet skin moisterizer especially. Bummer about the perfume not being there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the second time I've received a bottle of it in a beauty box and I really like it.

      Delete
  4. You really got a bargain with those goodies, but that was the pits about the perfume. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but the other things are good.

      Delete
  5. Looks like some cool goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone wasn't doing their job! Otherwise, a great box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I was looking all over inside the box for it.

      Delete
  7. Too bad about the sample

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of pore strips before, that does sound promising. It's always nice to get a razor as they are pricey. Too bad about the missing perfume sample, but it does sound like a good box overall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I received a sample of that kind of lotion not too long ago. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Minus the perfume sample missing, this was a great box! I'm going to sign up for this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great deal and you can always use most of what's in that box.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.