Friday, April 08, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

GrassGreen dog supplements. They are to cut down on the yellow spots in your grass from dog urine. I don't have grass but my dog likes the smoked duck flavor. 

I also received an Area Rug and a Dinner Bowl from Walmart Spark Reviewer. The dinner bowl can be used instead of a plate for dinner. It's a good size and can be used for that easily. I really like the area rug. I needed a new one for my bedroom. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

32 comments:

  1. They are to cut down on the yellow spots in your grass from dog urine

    Given all you've said about your neighborhood, I suspect dogs are not the primary problem in this regard. People near you who do have grass might appreciate it if you could get some of the local homeless druggies to take the supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well - and the comment before mine is right on the money too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, he makes a good point.

      Delete
  3. Some substantial freebies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice little rug with nice colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A free rug is a win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That area rug is really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The carpet in my bedroom is 24 years old so I need area rugs. lol

      Delete
  7. Sure a nice score this week. Never knew that had such a thing for dogs. All dirt in the backyard these days. They've long killed the gas lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there are so many different kinds of things for dogs.

      Delete
  8. Those were really good and useful freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's interesting that a product like those dog supplements exist. I had a dog back when, and a lawn, but never sought such a product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how long things like this have been on the market.

      Delete
  10. Love the area rug! Nice haul, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have a couple of the dinner bowls. I really like them; especially for rice dishes. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. I've been using it mostly now.

      Delete
  12. These seem like some good things you got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some nice things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rug and bowl look like great wins! I love bowls for rice and things like that. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice freebies! I love the color of that rug.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really nice freebies!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.