Friday, June 09, 2023

Product Review: Daily Goodie Box

 
The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What was in the box?

Clif Bar- Crunchy Peanut Butter- This energy bar wasn't bad but I love peanut butter and it really tasted like crunchy peanut butter. So if you like peanut butter you'll probably like this. It did give me some energy to help me in the middle of the day when I needed it as well. 

Black Forest Fruit Strips- I really liked this, it tasted like fruit. I received grape flavor and I thought it was good. 

Whisps- Cheddar Crisps- I've received these before and it's just not something that I care for. My daughter thought they were good though. They are very crunchy and they taste like cheddar. 

Michel et Augustin Hazelnut Shortbread cookies- Oh my goodness, these were good. I have to say though that the little square sample that I received was not enough to satisfy my chocolate craving. lol They are really good. 

Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar- This flavor was really good. I've tried other flavors and didn't care for it but the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor is really good. 

Larry and Lenny breakfast bar- I received the banana chocolate chip flavored breakfast bar and it was so good. The texture is a little gummy but the flavor was so good that it more than made up for the texture thing. 

Popcorners Spicy Queso chips- I really don't care for spicy chips but these had such a good flavor that I could over look the spiciness of these. I really like the crunch factor as well. 

Harvest Snaps Green Pea- I've tried the red lentil chips from this brand and really liked them. So I figured I would like these as well and I was right. It's a fun way to eat your vegetables and they are so good. I love how crunchy they are. 

Annies Peel Aparts fruit snacks- This is the first Annies product that I've actually liked. How crazy is that? Maybe I should try some of their other fruit type snacks because these were so good and my grandson loved it too. 


All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. Daily Goodie Box will send you a box of free samples and full size products and all you do is let them know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card required EVER! As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.

Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.



Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

40 comments:

  1. It sounds like this was a winner. Which is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had the Harvest Snaps and they are really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I would definitely eat those agian.

      Delete
  3. Mmmm cookie dough bar

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I’ve had are the Harvest Snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you've got a lot of items this time. Good for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I would love those Whisps, but there was something about them that didn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many yummy treats this time. What a fun box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I would love those Hazelnut Shortbread cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those Harvest Snaps! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great box of goodies. Enjoy and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks a good variety of goodies.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very happy with the selection.

      Delete
  12. That goodie box sure earned it's name this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely snacks.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is quite a lovely set of treats indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was very happy with it.

      Delete
  15. What a great box! I'd probably like quite a few of these too. I've been eating sometimes banana chocolate oatmeal bars. Banana and choco are such a good flavor combo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great box! 🙌🙌🙌

    I didn't review my last Healthy Snack Box, like I was told in order to start getting a Goodie Box again, but I still didn't get one. I even re-emailed the link to my last Goodie Box blog post to show they still owed me one. Did they just send this one to you, or did you tell them you wanted to switch back? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They emailed me and told me I was getting this. I would email them again.

      Delete
    2. I did and I was told they weren't giving them to bloggers and YouTubers anymore, but if they started the program up again, they would let me know. 😐

      Delete
    3. Oh that's so strange. I haven't heard that yet. Dang.

      Delete
  17. I LOVE the Harvest Pea Crisp. i have them almost every day lol I buy the big family size bags from Costco. My husband likes the Whisps crackers too. I put them with his lunches.
    The Cliff bars are 50/50 for me. I like some and don't like others.

    Great box though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about some of these products. I'm not a fan of the Whisps.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.