Monday, September 30, 2024

Happy Halloween Month!

 
Tomorrow starts Halloween Month. I used to post Halloween related pictures and other things during the month of October and then life got hectic and in the way and I stopped. So now that things are getting back to normal, I decided to bring back Halloween Month! You can expect spooky pictures, Halloween related content and whatever else I come up with throughout the month of October along with some regular posts. Most pictures that I haven't taken myself will be from Pixabay which are royalty free. So enjoy.



Since today is Raturday, how about we change things up and I share some AI generated creatures.





3 comments:

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.