Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Halloween Craft Using Avocado Seeds

 
How To Make Bleeding Avocado Seed Faces

Here's a fun Halloween craft to do with the kids or grandkids.

What to do: 

Remove seed from avocado
Wash seed
Carefully peel away brown part from seed
Carve a face into seed

Wait 10 minutes and watch as face starts to 'bleed'. 

I found that making more shallow cuts instead of deeper cuts will make it bleed more and look redder. This would be fun to do for Halloween. Nothing says I love Halloween like a shelf full of bleeding faces. 

5 comments:

  1. Definitely creepy - and I didn't know that avocado seeds bleed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are fugly LOL You should drop them unnoticed into people's pockets LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never seen nor heard of that! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.