Friday, May 03, 2013

Freebie Friday!

Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too.

While the A to Z Blogging Challenge was going on, I won a book from Kim at Sos Aloha and she let me pick 10 books from her convention stash because she is moving and didn't want to have to haul all the books with her during the move. She threw in a couple extra so I ended up getting 14 free books from her. How cool is that? I am a very happy girl.

This week I'm starting back up with my weekly posts on what freebies I've received. This haul is actually from 2 weeks ago but I took a picture of the weeks freebies to share with you. That week I got..

A full size Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor.
a 24ct. bottle of Excedrin. 
A Sample of Fekkai shampoo. 
The Tuscan Tycoon's Pregnant Housekeeper by Christina Hollis. I won this book from Christina Hollis when she visited Tote Bags and Blogs.

I found the links to the other freebies on Freebie Shark.

So did you receive anything for free this week?

5 comments:

  1. Excellent haul! Nothing free for me this week. My feet have hardly touched the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing for free this week, except great blog posts by people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the freebie grab at your sea, congrats to thee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job at bagging the freebies! I only got free shipping on cat food. Does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.