Sunday, July 26, 2009

Do you read romance?

I know I do. Boy do I read romance, I can't get enough of them at times. I read all kinds of books, from self help to Horror and everything in between. but romance is my favorite. Of course I have my sub genres as I call them, the ever popular Vampires and Werewolf Romance novels.

Well If you like reading as much as I do, you are going to want to take a look at this site.

http://www.authorsoundrelations.com/LGR/leenasgoodieroom.htm


Did you know that if you like to win books you can do that here as well? I know it works because I won a book from Barbara Bretton just this week.

On this site you can also send a SASE for some free goodies, like signed bookmarks. This is one of my all time favorite sites and I recommend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.