This is a new weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment
Hell Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that go on in and around my apartment complex in the past 21 years that we've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 21 years here in a weekly blog post.
This week an ambulance and fire truck was parked across the street from my bedroom on the street and then I saw that one of the firemen was talking to someone in a blue car around the corner. They stood there talking for a few minutes and then everyone left. I have no idea what that was about.
For those of you that have an electric stove you probably knew exactly what this was when you looked at it. For those that have a gas stove, this is the heating element on one of my burners. It's supposed to be smooth like the top and bottom but that one side of that ring in the middle decided to get super white hot, start throwing out sparks like the 4th of July and partially melt that part of my heating element on the burner. I will tell you it scared the holy jeebus outta me. When I saw it sparking like molten metal and that small part was white hot while the rest of it glowed red, I quickly turned that burner off, ran into the living room, grabbed my daughter and grandson and hid in the hallway just in case it exploded. LOL Yes, we did. But it cooled down and I was able to turn in a work order to get a replacement.
Ken still hasn't seen the Oncologist for the test results, we still have to wait a few days for that. There's a lot of hurry up and wait it seems.
So that's it for this week's Apartment
Hell Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.