Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can't they sing?

I was listening to th radio today and it seems like all these new artists are singing into a weird type of mic that is messing with their voices. I found out that it's called autotune. It's suppossed to be a vocal enhancing technique used in songs. ect.

But these singers who are using it all sound the same and you can't tell if they can really sing or not. You can't tell if they have a good voice or not because they all sound like they are singing into a synthisizer or something. It sounds bad to me.

It seems like alot of the hip hop artists are choosing to use this technique. Don't they want to sound like themselves? or do they not have the voice to be able to pull it off without this device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.