Friday, September 24, 2010

Hell of a month

Now it's time for me to vent, because we all have to sometimes. I've had a hell of a month, I tell ya. Last month my computer started acting all crazy like and we found that our motherboard was fried and were without a computer for a while. Thanks to my daughter's boyfriend who is great with computers, he was able to fix up a tower for us with some of the parts he already had. I never would ahve been able to do what he did, I wish I knew more about computers, but I don't.

Then I accompanied my brother to the mortuary to say goodbye to his son, Franklin. Franklin's mother was 6months pregnant when she had a miscarriage. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. It still brings tears to my eyes. The mortuary does something special for babies. Instead of a regular casket, they had him wrapped in a baby blanket and placed in a small white crib. My heart broke when I saw that, I don't think that part of my heart will ever be whole again. You never get over seeing something so heart breaking.

Then right after that my brother's started arguing and are now not talking. Of course, I got pulled right into the middle of it and now things are incredibly tense.

I can only hope things get better next month.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've had a rough month, Mary. Hopefully the next will be heaps better!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.