Monday, January 24, 2011

25 questions about me

I got this questionare from Strange Candy Reviews, and thought it would be fun to do it too..


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed...the boogeyman might come through if it's open..

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yep, sure do.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I'm a tucker, I tuck myself in all the way around, whcih is why I have my own blanket. lol

4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
I would pick neither one, but the bear would be my pick if I had to pick one. Bee's give me nightmares. *shudder*

5. Do you have freckles?
I have a few, not as many as my hubby.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Liars, cannot tolerate a liar.

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, but I wouldn't want to do it again.

8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
I don't dance...period...ever...

9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, there are germs on them..ewww

10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure as long as it isn't a pink tutu or something.

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing, I like them naked...lol

12. What is your favorite food?
Mexican, I love burritos.

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Hancock, Fright Night, Queen of the Damned, Ever After, Willard, Nightmare of Elm Street...there are a lot of movies I can watch more than once.

14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
no

15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Seriously? No one needs to see that... lol

16. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I can take the car to Auto Zone and have them do it...;lol

17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No. But I probably should have several times.

18. Ever ran out of gas?
No, I worry way to much to let something like that happen.

19. Are you lazy?
I can be when I am not feeling good.

20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A witch.

21. How many languages can you speak?
Besides English, 2...if you count Sarcasm...lol

23. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, I love singing when no one can hear me..lol

24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes and I don't care for them at all.

25. First concert?
Never been to one.

2 comments:

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.