Thursday, December 05, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

My tree is up!

The Christmas Angel and Santa are standing on my bookcase.

The corner shelf is decorated.

The wreaths and candles are on the table.

And Lucky is ready to open presents.

Santa rat!

Lucky checking out the ornaments.

I got him to sit still for a Santa hat picture by giving him a treat.

"Get this thing off my head, mom."

Lucky wearing his Santa hat..tis the season...

Bandit wearing a Santa hat. He's one of my 3 1/2 year old boys. 

The hat about to fall of Bandit's head but he didn't care as long as he had a treat to eat. 

So have you decorated yet this year?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh he is too stinking cute in his Christmas pictures! Those would make awesome cards. And love that the tree is set up right for them to see. I need to get ours up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the decorations! And your Christmassy rats make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the rats look ready for gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, Thanks. I wasn't able to get Marbles in the santa hat yet, but he's my anti social boy so he probably won't be wearing a hat this year. lol They don't seem to even notice the tree..lol

    Keith, Glad you liked my decorations. I have more up and I'll probably take more pictures of them this month. :)

    Pat, they are always ready for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Santa hat photos are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.