Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review: On Wicked Ground by Sharon Kay


The lost memories of a thief…
The first twelve years of Alina’s life are a black void. An accomplished thief, she uses her cloaking ability to pick pockets as well as stage elaborate heists. Digging deeper into her past sets off a chain of events that puts her, and the family she has just discovered, in the sights of their worst enemy.

…and the scarred heart of a guardian…
In secret, Lash Watcher Caine plots vengeance for the destruction of everything he loved. Branded by loss, he longs to find his one true mate, knowing that only with her will his heart fully heal. When his brief meeting with Alina is interrupted by her elaborate evade-and-escape plan, he knows there is more to her than meets his watchful eyes. But nothing can prepare him for the lethal power of her mind.

…collide at the fault line of destiny.
A brilliant villain with a vicious and loyal army behind her can only be stopped by one force: the combined power of four women who command the elements. Alina, with her newly-discovered affinity to the earth, becomes the linchpin to halting the desecration of their world. Thrown into a battle plan and a new family, she finds joy in in the quiet strength of Caine’s arms. But when the secrets to her past are revealed, she learns a terrible price has been paid in advance. The very magic that allowed her to live to fulfill a prophecy will forever deny her heart’s deepest wish.


I am a guest reviewer over at I Smell Sheep today, where you can find my review of this book. I would love it if you took a minute and read my review and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by. 



7 comments:

  1. I can't believe they photo-shopped my abs onto the cover of that book??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew Thor posed for covers haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith- Is that right? We need pictures as proof. lol

    Pat- lol He's hot, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time getting into books with men like that on the cover. I don't find a man attractive if his hair is longer than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congrats on the guest post! I'll have to check out your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie- That's funny because I love long hair on a man.

    Sophia- Thanks for checking it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off to check out your review. Hubby tells everyone he poses for my covers :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.