Wednesday, January 16, 2019

More of My Makeup Favorites


Any woman who wears makeup has probably tried out a lot of different mascara's. I know I've tried at least 10 different kinds before I finally found Loreal Voluminous mascara and mascara base/primer. This is the best mascara I've ever tried. It makes my lashes longer and fuller and if you use the Loreal Mascara Base first and then apply the mascara, your lashes will look even longer and fuller. And they are really affordable. 


The other product I wanted to share with you was the Lamora Nudes Eye Shadow Palette. It's also really affordable, only $14.99 on Amazon and once I got it, it's been my go to eye shadow ever since.


As you can see I've really been using this one a lot. I love the colors in this palette and I don't have to keep re-applying it during the day. The colors are so pretty and since I like light browns, this really works for me. 


I don't usually post a lot of pictures of myself because of the large nodules I have on my neck from the Hashimoto's Thyroiditis condition I have but I wanted to show you that I really do use these products and how they look. This is my everyday makeup look and I don't wear false eyelashes since I think the mascara I use works great. 

So there you have more of my favorite makeup products. I'd love to know if you use any of these products. 

21 comments:

  1. I also have Hashimoto's disease, but got lucky and don't have goitres.
    Love your mascara - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm so surprised that so many people I know have the same thyroid issues. I'm so glad to hear you don't have to deal with goiters.

      Delete
  2. Great when you find one that works grand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Voluminous, but I think I stopped using it because it wasn't waterproof. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto last fall, but oddly, my thyroid has been big since I was a teen. I'm lucky to not have nodules, but my mom does. Your makeup looks great, Mary, and you are beautiful inside and out! I really appreciate your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm really surprised to hear that so many of us have thyroid issues. Sorry to hear your mom has to deal with the nodules too.

      Delete
  4. You're beautiful! I have a hard time with mascara because it irritates my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a few and this one does't irritate me. Thank you. I love seeing your pics too, you're beautiful too.

      Delete
  5. Great pic! I'm always looking for new makeups that work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love sharing my favorites.

      Delete
  6. I use voluminous by L'Oreal as well. I've tried tons of others, some wicked expensive, but always go back to it. I've never heard of Lamora Nudes but those colors are lovely. I'm still using up the original Urban Decay Naked palette (I think I have too much makeup!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like a lot of people already knew how good the Voluminous was. You can never have too much makeup. lol

      Delete
  7. That mascara does look great! I want it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a really good one. My favorite now.

      Delete
  8. Your makeup looks lovely, Mary. You are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't wear makeup anymore but when I did I liked tan and peach. This makeup looks great on you, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't worn makeup in years because it irritated my skin, especially around my eyes. I never took the time to learn to apply it properly either, unlike you! I love how the mascara accentuates your lashes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really appreciate that.

      Delete
  11. Loreal makes some great mascara! Love your whole makeup look!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.