Saturday, July 06, 2019

Review: Birchbox Subscription Box

A couple of years ago I had a subscription to Birchbox but I didn't really like it back then so I cancelled it. But the boxes have looked better recently so I decided to start getting it again. 

I decided to sign up for a Birchbox subscription box. It's only $15 a month and this month's box came with 6 products. 

In this box was...

Air Repair moisturizer.
Benefit Cosmetics mascara.
CLEAN Rain Eau De Parfum.
Luxie Beauty 239 precision shader brush.
Oribe thickening hair spray.
Winky Lux eyehadow- in the shade frothy.

The mascara and eyeshadow are great. I've never tried either of those brands but I like them both. The perfume smells really good. I'm always up for another makeup brush and I didn't have this one. The moisturizer is a good one and it's not greasy and didn't break my skin out.

The only thing I didn't really care for was the thickening spray for your hair. I don't use hair spray and this didn't feel good in my hair at all.

So for the most part I like everything I got in this box.


The box itself is like a little drawer with a tassel on the outside to pull it open. Back when I first got this subscription box it was $10 and came with 5 things so it is a little more expensive now but I still like it. 

Do you get this subscription box. 

32 comments:

  1. It sounds like a winner - and I do like the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be exciting to open it up and see what's inside XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only dud was the spray, means it was better than years ago at your bay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overall it sounds like a win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently going through a nightmare with the skin around my left eye. It's either an infection or reaction to a skin product. I'm at the point of not wearing any eye make up anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes a box is more valuable than the items in it. It happened to me once to enquire at a paper shop about a box I got as a gift with products. I was shocked by the price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the box and everything in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great that you're seeing improvement in the product offerings. Neat they made the box reusable like that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use to not go out with out make up and now it doesn't matter.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like playing with the different makeup products.

      Delete
  10. I love beauty boxes! A great opportunity to try something new
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like the box itself

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don’t think these beauty boxes will help me!

    www.thepulpitandthepen.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a good box. Glad to hear the mascara is good. I've been wanting to try that one.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.