Saturday, January 30, 2021

Review: Walmart beauty Box- January

 


The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. These boxes are free and you just pay $5 + tax for shipping, mine came to $5.42.

What was in the box?

Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel- It was oily and didn't have a nice smell. Good thing it was just a small foil sample. 

Cetaphil Daily Cream- I've always liked Cetaphil and it works great on my dry hands. 

No7 Night Concentrate- A night cream for your face. After 5 nights of using this instead of my regular night cream I can honestly say it works about the same as other night creams. My face was soft and felt less dry which would happen with pretty much any moisturizer you apply at night. 

Vital Proteins Strawberry Lemon Beauty Collagen- Egads, this stuff was awful! I mixed it with some water like it said and tried to drink it. Ugh, it tasted terrible. I let my daughter try and and she spit it out. 

Crest Optic White toothpaste- I already like this toothpaste and think it works pretty good. 

Earth To Skin hand sanitizer- It was lemon and basil scent and I say it works as well as any other alcohol based hand sanitizer. I can always use more hand sanitizer.


Did you get this box?

So for the price, I think this was a really good box of beauty items. 

Have you signed up for this box?

32 comments:

  1. That's a really nice box, Mary! 👌🏻 Colgate is probably brand I use most out of those, I only buy their toothpaste... 😛

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super fun! I don't do Colgate whitenning pastes as they are so strong that they can cause an erosion of your mouth tissue. Many people notice some dangly threads in their mouths after using it and it turns out that is tissue dissolving due to overly strong paste. Collagen is, though, good for you, that is one thing that erased wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I've never had that happen.

      Delete
  3. Years ago, I faithfully applied Bio Oil daily to my pregnant body and afterwards in the hopes that my stretch marks would disappear. Didn’t happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That drink doesn't sound like something you should actually drink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another good one! I haven't signed up. I would probably put the stuff away and then never remember to use any of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I have all my samples in my bathroom cabinet so I use them everyday.

      Delete
  6. That's a really nice bunch of goodies for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a very mixed bag/box but a small price to pay to know which things you don't want to spend good money on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the price is good to sample a few things.

      Delete
  8. I like the Cetaphil brand, too. It's the cleanser I've used for years. You can always use toothpaste and hand sanitizer. Lemon basil sounds like a nice scent. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a good haul.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Cetaphil products, too. Nice that you received a couple of things you already knew you liked! 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These boxes are always a mixed bag. Never know what you'll get but the price is good.

      Delete
  11. I have enjoyed that Optic White as well, its probably one of the better ones out there. Looks like a good box to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always nice with a box :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This box looks like it has a lot of really useful things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was gonna say this seemed a good deal, but then it seemed like none of the stuff was that great. Whenever I drink any herbs, vitamins, etc. sort of stuff that isn't good on it's own, I add Crystal Light to give it a better flavor, since most of the health stuff tastes bad lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of it was just ok but it's a good price to pay to try new things.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.