Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Review: Walmart Beauty Box- March

 
The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. They did increase the price of the box a little bit. So instead of $5 it's just a couple of dollars more. These boxes are free and you just pay for tax for shipping, mine came to $7.48.

What was in the box?

Wild Primrose Scunci Hair clips
Dashing Diva Ultra Shine Gel Palette nail strips
Hello activted charcoal toothpaste
Humphreys witch hazel face toner
7th Heaven Charcoal peel off mask
Tanologist body drops

I love the Dashing Diva nail strips. I've tried them before and I really like them. They are really easy to put on and they stay on for up to 2 weeks. My daughter likes the activated charcoal toothpaste so she got that. I really like witch hazel as a facial cleanser so I was happy to get that. I'm not so sure about those tanologist drops though. You're supposed to mix a few drops with your skincare and they are self tanning drops. So the more drops you use the darker your tan will be. 

My favorite thing n this box was the hair clips. They are so cute and they are alligator clips so they stay where you put them. All in all this was a great box for just under $8. 

Did you get this box?

28 comments:

  1. It does sound good. I think I would struggle with charcoal toothpaste though. glad your daughter likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's because of the boxes you get, but I've noticed there is a monthly box for almost everything right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. There is a monthly box for just about anything.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed my box this time better than last I'm giving my scrunchi to my daughter plus the toothpaste and toothbrush in mine. My favorite thing this time was some moisturizer I see the boxes are a bit different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think they go by the profile we filled out as to what we get in each box so they are a little different for some people.

      Delete
  4. Black paste for your teeth? That sounds odd LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to whiten your teeth and it tastes like mint.

      Delete
  5. Another good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! No boxes and free samples here,
    It's nice that you and daughter can share the various beauty items. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Usually what I don't want she likes.

      Delete
  7. I'm intrigued to try the activated charcoal toothpaste b/c it sounds out there. :) Those scrunchy clips do look cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes like mint but I don't like the black color. lol

      Delete
  8. I didn’t know there was such a thing as tanning drops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until I got them in this box.

      Delete
  9. That's a lot of goodies for $6!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's quite a cute beauty box, Mary. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those hair clips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a great box! I am curious about the nail strips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just rub them onto your nails and they look like you painted them. I really like them.

      Delete
  13. I'd like to try those nail strips. I am sure they are so much cheaper than the Color Street strips I buy from a friend and probably last just as long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have worked for me in the past and stayed on for almost 2 weeks.

      Delete
  14. My son uses Hello charcoal toothpaste. He loves it. 🙌

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.