Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Review: Daily Goodie Box - October

 
The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What was in the box?

Heat Holders - Thermal Socks I've had these before and I really like them since my feet get cold in the Winter and these keep my feet warm.

Essential Elements - Hydration Mix I wasn't a fan of this. It was the taste that I didn't care for.

Tiesta Tea - Pomegranatopia I like trying new kinds of teas and this was a good tasting one.

Kirks Soap - Gentle Castile Bar Soap This smells so good. I like this a lot. 

Aroma Naturals - Lavender Hand Sanitizer Gel I can always use another hand sanitizer and this one works as well as the others that I have tried.

Zint Nutrition - Collagen Powder I would have tried more of this but the taste was not good.

Zolli Candy - Zolli Ball Popz I really like these. I've tried other Zolli candy and they have all been good.

Little Secrets Chocolate - Peanut Butter in Dark Chocolate Crispy Wafers This was by far my favorite thing in the box. Peanut butter and dark chocolate, yes. This tasted so good too.


All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.

Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.

Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.






46 comments:

  1. It sounds good - though I expect you won't be using the feet warmers any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The overnight low tonight is 47. lol We went from 90 degree days to 47 nights in a week.

      Delete
  2. Thermal socks sound good! It's getting incredibly cold here now so I probably need to get shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting cooler here too. 47F for a low toight.

      Delete
  3. Great stash. I signed up but never got anything but their annoying constant e-mails which just ended up annoying me so much I now mark them as Spam and gave up on this being anything I'd actually receive without strings attached of some kind. I was willing to give it a try since your reviews sounded like you've enjoyed the experience and have had a positive one with them. I once used to get Samples from a Company years ago and thought it would be more like that, where the Companies just wanted honest feedback on products they were going to do a soft rollout on the Market off and wanted some consumer input.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can turns emails off and the messages you get from them about surveys and stuff I just ignore. Best way to get a free box is on their FB posts.

      Delete
  4. Interesting mix - and a good box. Peanut butter in a crispy wafer sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice combination of products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for the chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great things. The socks seem cool. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tea and soap sounds good. You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter together, though! Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love chocolate and peanut butter.

      Delete
  9. I definitely need to start signing up for these subscription boxes....I love trying new tea and soap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try their Fb page, that's where they give away a lot o boxes.

      Delete
  10. Winter socks are very useful. I like woolen socks, and am ready to make the effort to look for them and pay the price. My Mom used to say every health problem in winter starts from the feet, and she was right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love little secrets cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those thermal socks sound awesome. My feet get cold in the winter, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always handy to have something like that around.

      Delete
  13. No wonder you like those goodie boxes, I'll bet they're fun to open and see what's in there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The tea sounds good! Same for the warm socks and the hand sanitizer. Lord knows we need that these days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's getting a bit colder so those socks sound like music to my ears, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. It was 47F here last night..

      Delete
  16. Glad you got some good things! Maybe I should try thermal socks. I love pomegranates, so if I drank tea, I imagine I'd love that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tea so I like trying all the different ones they keep sending me.

      Delete
  17. Heat holders look great. I used Thermal Socks and they are better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bye the way pomegrantatepia tea sounds really good.

      Delete
  18. I like the Heat Holders too. My daughter stole mine so I need to get another pair before the winter cold sets in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That's funny. I gave a pair of the ones I got last year to my daughter.

      Delete
  19. The chocolate peanut butter wafer bar was my favorite, too! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  20. In the time of Covid, you can never have too much hand sanitizer.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.