Saturday, October 30, 2021

Review: Dove Body Polish

 
Every once in a while I come across a product that I like so much, I want to share it with you. This is not a paid ad, and I did not get this product for free. I paid for it myself. 

I have diabetes which causes my skin to be dry especially in the Winter time so I went looking for products that would keep my skin smooth and not dry. I use a lot of lotion but that only helps so much. I was reading that an exfoliating cream or cleanser might help, so I went looking for one and found this on Amazon. 

It's an exfoliating scrub you use in the shower. I just want to say how good this one smells. No, seriously. Dove needs to make an entire bath line with this scent. I'm not even kidding. Plus this really does make my skin feel smoother and softer after a shower.  I got the Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk scent and it's so nice. 

This is what it looks like. It's so soft and feels so good on my skin. So if you're looking for a skin exfoliating cleanser, try this one and see if you like it. I'm actually surprised I loved the first one I tried. They also have other scents if this one isn't to your liking. 

Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter
Crushed Almond & Mango Butter
Colliodal Oatmeal and Calendula Oil
Brown Sugar & Coconut Butter

Have you tried this product? 

26 comments:

  1. I always love Dove products, although I haven't tried their body scrub yet. This sounds like a very good product indeed, I'm glad you like it Mary :)

    xx
    Vanessa @ Blushing Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dove products ARE good. I haven't tried this one (I wonder whether we have it here) but have never tried any of their products which disappointed me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like most of their products too.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Dove is a cool brand, I use their soaps all the time. 💚

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about the smells, and agree they should make a whole line. You have to layer the fragrance to get it to last

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides the oatmeal one, the rest are good sounding scents! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have other great cents, I just happen to like this one.

      Delete
  6. That sounds really nice. Dove products are popular here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dove product I use, I been happy with.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this body scrub! I swear by it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the first peron I know that has tried it. I'm so glad you like it too!

      Delete
  9. I only use Dove in the Bathouse of Dezz, and I always have all of their shower gels, body lotions, hand creams, I even spent my 30s using just their Dove cream for face which is why I don't have wrinkles now in my 40s. I always have at least five or six of their gels as they are the only one that leave your skin hydrated and silky. I think their vanilla is most popular in the world. I hope they give us a new line soon, as they haven't released anything new this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who really enjoys their products.

      Delete
  10. Dove has always been a favorite of mine. I love their original scent, but the scrub scents sound really good too. I'd probably try the oatmeal or the brown sugar one first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They work really well and smell so good.

      Delete
  11. That's good to know! I love Dove products but I didn't know about this one.

    I have more problems with my skin out here so I'll look for it.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to try this. In the winter when the heat is on my skin dries out quickly. I used to use Dove shampoo and conditioner, and always wished they would make a perfume or body spray in that scent. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their scents. They smell so good.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.