Saturday, March 05, 2022

Favorite Song of the Week

 

I like all kinds of music as I've told you before. But sometimes I really like a well played instrumental too. When malls and sidewalks have a public piano and someone who can really play starts playing and surprises people standing around watching, that's one of those things I love too. So here's one of those songs that I first found on TikTok. I think he might be a professional but it's one of the best piano covers I've seen. I hope you enjoy. 

20 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary!

    That guy's amazing, dear friend! You did indeed find one of the best piano covers ever. In fact, I'd say it's one of the greatest piano performances I've seen and heard in my entire life. I was waiting for a flash mob to appear behind him and do a choreographed dance routine. :)

    Thanks for the entertainment, dear friend Mary. Have a safe and happy weekend and I'll see you back here tamale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it too. I always wanted to play piano but this guy is great.

      Delete
  2. He is so talented. I love listening -- and watching -- someone play a good piece of music too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! My middle child is a talented pianist, so I’m lucky to hear music every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRAVO! We love those mall and street artist, they're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! (I've been listening to Rag-n-Bone Man all morning because of you. :D )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I think I like this cover better than the original song.

      Delete
  7. Awesome, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love to see people really mastering their instrument like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much talent. Definitely one of the best covers I’ve heard also!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.