Friday, September 16, 2022

Review: Daily Goodie Box- September

 
The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What was in the box?


Coconut Orange Shampoo Bar- As long as you have a good conditioner or leave in conditioner I could see using this shampoo bar. I have really long hair and it left my hair hard to brush like a bar soap would feel on your skin. But as long as I use my leave in conditioner it's fine. It does smell good.

Hulled Hemp- This is keto friendly so I tried it but it doesn't really have much flavor to it. I detected a slight nutty flavor but I wouldn't get this myself. 

Bliss CPD Sparkling Water Bliss- I don't like sparkling water so I'm probably the wrong person to ask about this. To me it wasn't good because of that sparkling water taste.

Moringa Energy Tea, Cherry Chamomile- I drink a lot of tea so I tried this and I actually liked it. The cherry flavor comes through and it has a good taste overall. 

Fragrance Free Hand And Body Lotion- The lotion works well but I like a lotion with a scent so I doubt I would buy this. But it would be good for those who don't like a scented lotion.

CBD Cream With Menthol- I tried this cream on my knee's and just like all the other ones I've tied it did nothing for the pain. 

Berry Mix Xylitol- This was my favorite thing in the box this month. I am always happy when I see this in the box. All the flavors are great and it's great for me as a low calorie, low carb candy since I am now eating low carb. And it's Vegan for those that like that. 

Dental Gum, Tooth Powder & Daily Rinse- This isn't bad. It works and doesn't have a bad taste. I've tried this before and I would use this.

All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.

Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.



Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

35 comments:

  1. I like the range of things you get to sample...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still stuck on shampoo bar. Never heard the term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fairly new but you can find them all over the place now. It's just a condensed shampoo bad. Like a bar of soap but with shampoo.

      Delete
  3. Mary, we agree on so many things. No to sparkling water, yes to scented lotion. I love my bar shampoo (I use Lush), but I can understand not be happy if it left your hair dry. Not the right formula for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Lush shampoo bars.

      Delete
  4. Everybody is into hemp and cbd these days... I haven't tried any of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a fad. it doesn't work so you're right in saving your money.

      Delete
  5. Moringa has become a 'hot' name among plants with health benefits. It could fight anything, and its leaf tea is one of the best form to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really seems to be the next big fad in my opinion. I feel nothing different from this tea.

      Delete
  6. I bet it is a fun surprise to find one of these in your box. I love sparkling water, so I'd probably like this best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always crack up about the CBD products not working! I will die if one of these days, you say it helps!

    I actually got a freebie this week: Plant Taco Meatless Crumbles. I’m giving it to my daughter because it doesn’t look that good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL If that ever happens I will be shocked. Congrats on the sample.

      Delete
  8. So many fun things to try in this box. I read that most cbd on the market is fake or have too many additives to dilute it down. I have only found one cream that works instantly and lasts forever, and keep it with me at all times. Comes from a little old man that I met at craft fairs that makes it from seed to bottle all by himself. If he can do it, idk why bigger companies can't make something that works too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great that you found something that actually works.

      Delete
  9. The xylitol is the one I'd be interested too as a healthful snack. I've been trying to eat less carbs and go vegan (with mixed success) so it's always nice to see something like this...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like sparkling water either, but there is a fun eclectic mix here to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's always fun to see what they'll send next.

      Delete
  11. At least there were several good things in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A shampoo bar doesn't sound like something I'd like, but the CBD cream and sparkling water both sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could find a shampoo bar that didn't make my hair feel like I just used a bad bar of soap, that would be nice.

      Delete
  13. Glad there were some things you really liked in the box! Exciting to try everything out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cherry camomile sounds lovely and moringa was a hit here as well a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm still trying to find a good shampoo bar but they all leave my hair so gross and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was surprised by the energy tea, too, because I didn't care for the other ones. 🍵

    I used the CBD menthol cream on my neck and my hands. It worked on my neck, but not my hands. I think it's because with my hands it's not a muscle problem, it's a joints problem. I think it was the menthol that worked, not the CBD, because the plain CBD we got before didn't work on my neck muscles.

    I love these Ice Chips, too! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cbd stuff never works for me and the menthol just clears my nose. lol

      Delete
  17. I don't drink tea, but the cherry flavor sounds interesting. Bummer about the CBD cream not helping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of these days I will find a cream that works.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.