Sunday, April 16, 2023

Apartment Life #362

 

This is a weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that go on in and around my apartment complex in the past 25 years that we've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 25 years here in a weekly blog post. 

I've spotted this AMR non-emergency medical transport ambulance on my street a few times. It's good that whoever is needing this type of transportation has it available to them. At first I thought it was a regular ambulance until I read the back and sides of it. 

I spotted the police down at the end of my block where some of the meth-heads were sitting behind the big rocks. The police made them all get up and stand in front of the police car. They were probably searching them and running their ID's. 

A few minutes later a second police car pulled up behind the first one. The sun was setting which is why the flashing lights look so bright. One guy was arrested, probably had drugs on him and the rest walked away. 

---

Friday morning on an early morning walk with Falcor, I found a $5 dollar bill. That was a nice start to the day.


The high this week was 95F/35C
The low this week was 49F/9C

So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

44 comments:

  1. Not only you had a fairly quiet week - you hit gold! I only hope it was the drug seller's money, and not part of someone else's honest earnings LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows. It had been windy that day so it could have blown this way from anywhere.

      Delete
  2. Definitely a good start to the day - I hope the rest of the week follows through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mary!

    It's nice to see that you had a more peaceful week in the neighborhood with only one minor incident, a drug arrest, that did not involve violence. It is also good to know that you found money instead of a snarling Pitbull on your walk with my buddy Falcor. A temp of 95 degrees is getting up there, and soon triple digits will be the norm in your vicinity. I hope your a/c is in good working order. We finally got some light sprinkles here in Central Florida to freshen up the lawns a bit.

    Have a safe and happy week, dear friend Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's going to be real hot soon. Maintenance just checked my AC and since it's only 2 years old it should last through the Summer hopefully. Glad you got a little rain.

      Delete
  4. Nice to find money.
    Ninety-five already? Summer has hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day it's 70 and the next it's 90. Soon it will be all hot all the time.

      Delete
  5. I’m glad it was a fairly quiet week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, my healthcare company uses a private ambulance too, but when push comes to shove we usually just call the regular emergency numbers out of habit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good on the $5 bill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finding the $5 bill was a good start to the day. I found a £10 note once, many years ago. It would be worth about £30 by now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finding is definitely better than losing (money,ring stone, umbrella, etc..).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you were wearing gloves, because there's an alert out on picking up bills left in the street. Sometimes they are laced with a drug. Back in the day when it was safe to pick up bills from the street, I found a $100 bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a scary thought. I found a $100 bill a few years ago too.

      Delete
  11. Nice quiet week and finding a $5, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Getting paid to take a walk! Love it. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could find $5 every time I took a walk that would be nice.

      Delete
  13. It is always a great day when you find cash laying on the ground. We found a $20 bill in our front yard one time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. $5 is a good find. It's hard to believe the cops actually arrested someone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is always exciting to find some money and what a great way to start the day. :) ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Medical transport can be an issue for some.
    Coffee is on and take safe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice find and a pretty quiet week! I hope it continues. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG. I thought the car was on fire because of the setting sun. Glad it wasn't. Yea for the $5. Sounds like overall it was a pretty good/quiet week. It was pretty quiet here, which I enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol My tablet doesn't take the best picture but it's better than my phone.

      Delete
  19. Quiet weeks and free money are always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.