Friday, June 02, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

I was sent...

A Salonpas flex patch for muscle pain. 
Creed Perfume sample. Spring Flower.
The Good Patch wearable wellness patch. 

I've used the Salonpas pain patches before. They help a little when you have minor muscle pain. The Creed perfume smells like flowers which is fine with me. It smells good. 

The wellness patch did nothing for me. I got the Be Calm patch which is supposed to help with stress. I didn't feel any less stressed out. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

26 comments:

  1. No freebies here. I am sorry that the wellness patch did nothing for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't surprise me though. Most of those types of things don't work.

      Delete
  2. I'd probably be more stressed, feeling a patch on my skin. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother loves those Salonpas that she uses because her insurance doesn't cover the prescription ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I use them too. I don't understand why insurance won't pay for those patches. it's ridiculous.

      Delete
  4. There are so many "cures" which do nothing for me. They must work for someone or they would not be sold, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I think people like to believe they work.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to keep that Salonpas patch in mind for helping with muscle pain.

    Nothing for me this week. Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as the pain isn't too bad they do help a little.

      Delete
  6. Salonpas does work pretty well. Too bad about the Be Calm patch...who couldn't use something to help them feel less stressed? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salonpas sounds like something you'd get at the Vet's office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good freebies mostly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear the pain patches work somewhat and that the fragrances are nice. Happy Friday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn I could use something to help me Be Calm. Too bad it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, would be nice to find something over the counter that worked for that.

      Delete
  11. I haven't tried the Salonpas patches, but I do like their creams.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I received a physical book from a publisher I had requested, and the book I won from Goodreads also arrived. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always wondered if those patches actually work. Good to know that they do offer some relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for some minor pain they work well.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.