Friday, July 14, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 



Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A perfume sample. 
A sample of NYX Face Freeze primer. 

I really liked both of the samples. The perfume smells good and the makeup primer works well. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

28 comments:

  1. No freebies here. I am glad that both of yours were good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received two tubes of body scrub from Treat Spot, but I can't tell if they were wins from the website, or if they sent them instead of the birthday candles and nut butters I won on Facebook, because it's been a while since I won those.

    Remember when I said they were giving out boxes on Facebook again? Well, they are not giving them on every post and the posts they do give them on it's only one. I wish they would be honest about it. 😐

    I also received some perfume samples. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't know what is going on with them.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy both, the perfume and the primer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so lost about skin care sometimes b/c I've never heard of face freezer. I'll have to look it up, LOL

    I was tickled to get three print books in the mail I won and cashed in rewards points for $10 in gift cards to spend during a sale event.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think it;s new. I had never heard of it either. But I think they named it that because primer is supposed to freeze you make so it lasts all day long.

      Delete
  5. No freebies for me this week. But it's always fun seeing what you receive. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not as many items as you usually get, but both are ones I would love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free is always a good price.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good freebies and I'm glad you liked them both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good makeup primer! Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is it called freezie, it freezes your face? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Face primer is supposed to freeze your make up in place all day. So that's probably why they named it that.

      Delete
  12. I like fragrance samples too. I don't know this one though

    ReplyDelete
  13. I received a book this week which was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.