Sunday, February 04, 2024

Apartment Life #304

 
This is a weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that have gone on in and around my apartment complex and in my neighborhood in the past 25 years that I've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 25 years here in a weekly blog post.  

This is why I don't take pictures with my phone. LOL But you can see it's a cop car and the lights on it just made a bunch of squiggly lines which I found funny. The police were across the street on Tuesday night for something, They seem to be over there pretty often but I have no idea for what. 

On Friday the ambulance showed up for a lady who was holding her arm when she got on the stretcher so I think she must have hurt her arm. 

Other than that it was quiet this week.

The high this week was 71F/21C
The low this week was 40F/4C

So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

37 comments:

  1. The police were across the street on Tuesday night for something, They seem to be over there pretty often but I have no idea for what

    Maybe the drug dealers have started selling donuts as a sideline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprised by that. lol

      Delete
  2. Sadly that is a quiet week for you.
    Meanwhile, we have a fire department not far from our house and we hear the sirens go off maybe four times a week. And they cover a big area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never good to see cop cars around

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cop car and an ambulance are not a desirable sight in any neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apartment life is interesting for sure. Always something going on. Several years ago two drug dealers lived across the hall with their mom and dad. Unsavory characters coming at all hours. One night a couple of their customers went out to the courtyard and tried to steal some bikes. The super caught them Police were always here. They moved out, or were put out, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad neighbors are hard to live around.

      Delete
  6. That's a funny pic. I wonder what happened...since the drug dealer left the place, there's not so much action anymore, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as much but still some action.

      Delete
  7. I love when you take pictures. Holding one's arm isn't a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some pictures come out other times they don't. lol

      Delete
  8. Enjoy the quiet times while they last. Any signs of new neighbors moving into the vacant units yet. Is management even preparing the units for new tenants?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They haven't even gone into the vacant apartments to turn them yet. All work has stopped on the remodeled apartment and it's not done yet. So it'll be a while.

      Delete
  9. That is a very quiet week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quiet is good. Hope this week is equally nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A more quiet week is good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad it was a quiet week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a good thing to have a break in the excitement every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quiet is good and I hope you get more quiet weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds like the week wasn't quite as exciting in your neighborhood--which is very much a good thing! I hope you have a good week, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope it no more that the lady hurt her arm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a cast now so looks like she might have broke it.

      Delete
  17. I'm sure it won't be quiet for long!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a balmy February over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been raining the last couple of days now.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.