Friday, February 09, 2024

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Hit Balm: Pain relief cream. 

These things never work on my knees but I had blood drawn on Monday and by Tuesday it was swollen, bruised and painful because they had to take it out of my hand because I have small, deep veins that are hard to get at. 

So I rubbed some of this on my hand and have to say it did help a little. It didn't take the pain away completely but it was better just a little. It didn't hurt everytime I moved my hand. So while it might not work for some pain it might work for others. 

I also used a little for the neuropathy I get in my toes because of diabetes and it helped with that as well. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

25 comments:

  1. Some pain relief is better than none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A swollen spot gets relieved by ice. However, the cream might gradually relieve the pain , and that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! The hand, so painful. :( I suppose a little is something though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always seem to have to take it from my hand too.

      Delete
  4. Good to hear you could get some relief. I have the same problem with my veins. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people are able to get it from my arms but not often.

      Delete
  5. I used a $25 off $125 purchase at my grocery store. I really stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad this actually helped a little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's weird how the cream helped with some kinds of pain and not others. Then again, at least it's effective, if partly.

    Blood from the hand? I didn't know they did it. It sounds painful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have good, big veins on top of my hand and they usually have to get it from there. It is painful.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad it helped a bit. No freebies here but our furnace died so we spent a ton of $$$ on that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hip could use some relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't help my Osteoarthritis but Lidocaine pain patches do.

      Delete
  10. A little relief is better than none, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh really? Interesting

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.