Friday, August 23, 2024

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A coupon for a free Yogi tea. 
Several packets of Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment for the face. 
3 Initio Unisex perfumes. 
3 small perfume samples. 
Kind Kids chocolate chip bar. 

I'll get the tea next time I'm in the store. 
The lactic acid treatments really haven't done anything to my face. 
The perfume smelled good. The chocolate chip bar was good. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

36 comments:

  1. No freebies this week. You did well. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I have never liked Yogi tea, too hippy and Hindu for me LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a Chai tea concentrate and I thought it was quite good.

      Delete
  3. Is Yogi tea better than Boo-Boo tea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I would have to try it and see.

      Delete
  4. I got two free 32 Oz Greek yogurts at my grocery store as part of their rewards program!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfume samples are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wondered if those Kind bars were any good. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good freebies! We only had several buymees here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good tea. Having tea right now. Yum. Kind Bars aren't bad though overall, too high-priced for my budget. Not a bad bar, just too rich for my blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't buy the Kind bars but I won't turn down a free one. They are overpriced. I love tea, I drink it all the time.

      Delete
  9. We love Yogi tea. Enjoy your freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our freebie this week was a table for our deck bought for free with the rebate we got from purchasing some of the deck materials.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So now I'm thinking... what's the point of a unisex perfume? What does a unisex perfume smell like? Somewhere in between? Anyway, enjoy the weekend, Mary. Make it a good one.

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells like something either male or female could wear.

      Delete
  12. I would totally love a free chocolate chip bar! Lucky you---and Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Score. I know you can absolutely get free things if you know where to look. It takes some effort, though, hence why many people would question you on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 years ago it was a lot easier to get freebies.

      Delete
  14. Yogi has come great flavors to try. Hope you get a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear you got some good freebies to try. I hope you like the free tea when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a chai flavored one and it was good.

      Delete
  16. All useful freebies! A good week it seems!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.