Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Random Facts About Me

Random facts about me

I've read every book by Christine Feehan.

In High school I was in a play Called, Oklahoma * I sang in the choir*

I will not give up my morning coffee.

I remember my dreams.

I have Nightmares most night and have since I was too young to remember when it started.

I find Irish and Scottish accents a HUGE turn on.

I can only fall asleep on my back, with the covers tucked tightly around me. I don't know why.

I sometimes sit up in my sleep.

I wear a size 10 shoe.

I wrote 250 pages of a novel and then got brain freeze and couldn't write any more. That was 10 years ago.

I can't drive a stick shift.

My favorite book as a child was "Where the Wild things are"

I like the smell of gasoline

I have a huge collection of books and Book marks.

I only got one question wrong on my written driving test.

I had ½ point taken off the Driving test because I didn't signal when I pulled into the parking space to park the car.

I prefer the toilet paper to roll from the top. I will change it if it doesn't.

I'm afraid of water where you can't see the bottom.

I've never had a driving ticket or parking ticket.

I was paid to write an x rated story and it was published in a smut magazine a few years ago.

I suffer from insomnia.

I suffer from stress induced Migraines.

I like cold rainy weather over hot and sunny any day.

I like cereal for breakfast more than eggs and bacon.

I hate bee's. I think they are the demon spawn that will undoubtedly cause m to have a heart attack and end up in an early grave one of these days.

I like receiving snail mail, I don't know why, it just seems more personable than an email.

I a terribly at sports, I can't hit a ball if my life depended on it.

I love pumpkin flavored desserts. Yum. Especially if they have chocolate in them too.

I don't believe in spanking children.

I love watching re-run shows like Roseanne, Home Improvement and Becker.

I slammed both my thumb nails into a truck door when I was 11 years old, they never grew back right.

Nightwish is one of my favorite goth rock band.

I think guys with long hair are sexy.

I think everyone should have a pet rat. :)

5 comments:

  1. You know, we are a lot alike. Size 10, can't drive a stick, sang in the choir, picky about toilet paper, the aroma of gasoline. The list goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Glad to hear I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the time I got to the x-rated story I was convinced we were related. Only I wear a size 12...yeah, try to find those.

    Ps. Lying and potatoes cracked me up, and I'm still looking for the ninja turtle hole--I wanna apply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Chantel, seems like I am not as alone as I thought. Glad that so many people can relate to what I wrote. Size 12? and I thought I had it hard to find shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun!

    Like Chantel, I also wear size 12. I can remember my dreams too and Irish accents (and Irish men) are a HUGE turn on for me as well.

    I also like cold, rainy weather, pumpkin flavored desserts, and love to receive snail mail. :) So we have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.