Thursday, September 05, 2013

Books!


I got my books in the mail today. I'm so excited to start reading them. Two of my all time favorite series and Kerrelyn Sparks book that I just started reading not too long ago and really do love it too. But the other two series I've been reading for years...like 20 years..I love it when they have new books come out in these series. 

Now...if I can just get hubby to maybe sleep for a few days so I can read in peace. Or maybe I'll have to leave him chained in the dungeon for a few days. *if I only had a dungeon* LOL 

Guess I'll just have to put on my stern face and tell him no talking until I'm done reading. lol 

5 comments:

  1. Man that is just a beast of a book! The Dark Hunters are one of my favorites!! Hope you have a good time with it. I've heard it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection! Here's hoping you have a peaceful weekend of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, I'm so looking forward to sitting down with these books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I get a new book in the mail I feel like a kid on Christmas morning lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can be hard to find the time and silence indeed

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.