Thursday, February 26, 2015
So my friend Anna over at Herding Cats & Burning Soup decided to tag everyone in this meme and I figured, why not. I'll play along too. So here are some answered questions about me.
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
Four Jobs I’ve Had
1. Self Serve Laundromat Attendant
2. Bakery/Deli Manager
3. Jewelry Store Manager
4. Apartment Leasing Assistant
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1. Fright Night *original*
2. Queen of the Damned
Four Books I’d Recommend
1. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Once in Paris by Diana Palmer
3. Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
4. Favored By Felix by Shelley Munro
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Redondo Beach, Ca- where I was born.
2. Van Nuys, Ca- When I was a teenager.
3. Guyandotte, West Virginia for a year when I was a teenager.
4. Las Vegas where I live now.
Four Places I Have Been
2. West Virginia
3. Las Vegas
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
1. Scotland- being wooed by a sexy Scottish lad.
4. Yeah sorry, I got nothing for this. lol
Four Things I Don’t Eat
3. Butternut Squash
Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate Truffles
3. Buffalo Style Chicken Wings
Four TV Shows That I Watch
2. Vampire Diaries
3. The Originals
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year
1. A new laptop
2. Seeing Family
4. When summer is over/next winter. lol
Four Things I’m Always Saying
1. Oh dang- I say that all the time.
2. Whatever- When I'm starting to get mad.
3. What are you doing- I seem to say that to the rats every day. lol
4. Don't start with me- If I say this it's better for you to just leave.
Four People I Tag
Everyone and anyone who wants to participate. Just let me know in the comments if you made a blog post and I'll come take a look or tell me in the comments a few of your answers.
Posted by Mary Kirkland at 10:55 PM