Sunday, September 06, 2015

Review: Her Dark Angel by Felicity Heaton


Book Blurb

Her Dark Angel (Her Angel Romance Series Book 1) 
An angel trapped in Hell for centuries, Apollyon is tired of guarding the Devil. He longs to break free and feel the wind in his feathers, but he cannot leave the endless darkness without permission from above. When he senses someone calling him, he seizes his chance for freedom, but soon discovers the call came from a beautiful woman he has watched over from Hell, a woman who casts a spell on him and awakens the darkest desires of his heart. 

Serenity is shocked when a wickedly sensual black-winged angel shows up in her city of Paris claiming that she called him when she was only casting a simple vengeance spell. He’s no other than the angel of death! When the lethally handsome warrior offers to obey her and give her revenge, Serenity can’t resist the temptation, but can she resist the forbidden hungers the dark angel stirs in her? 

Intense and passionate, Her Dark Angel is a tale of desire and deepest forbidden love guaranteed to set your heart racing. 

Books in the Her Angel Romance Series 
Book 1: Her Dark Angel 
Book 2: Her Fallen Angel 
Book 3: Her Warrior Angel 
Book 4: Her Guardian Angel 
Book 5: Her Demonic Angel 
Book 6: Her Wicked Angel 
Book 7: Her Avenging Angel 


My Review

This is book 1 in the Her Angel Romance series and it's also the first book I've ever read by this author. I have to say I really enjoyed this book quite a bit, so I doubt it'll be the last book I read by this author. 

Serenity is angry, so angry in fact that when she wishes that she could get revenge on her bastard cheating ex boyfriend, Apollyon hears her all the way from hell. After being trapped for so many years he leaves to find out who's calling him, only to be surprised to find it's the woman he's been watching and kinda lusting after. Serenity is a witch which is probably why he heard her calling him but what she doesn't expect to see is what she refers to as the Angel of Death. And although he might look like a black winged Greek God, meaning completely yummy! When she first see's him, she thinks he's there to kill her. 

When she finally calms down long enough to hear what he has to say and realizes that he's not there to kill her but to grant her wish of revenge...off they go to find the ex. But while combing the clubs, dancing and trying to make the ex jealous, they find themselves falling hard for each other. 

If you like sizzling sex scenes, big black wings, witch's and angels, then this might be the book for you. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. 

If you'd like to get this book, you can do so here

10 comments:

  1. Hello, and thanks for the review and link. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revenge and sex, tale as old as time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for review. I liked reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to read this, but I've read her Eternal mates, or some of the books anyway, and loved it! And yes, I love big black wings (is that code for something else too?) lol... kidding aside, Heaton is a great PNR writer, I'm sure this is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the only on that got my humor about the big black wings. This is the first book I've read by her but I liked it.

      Delete
  5. I read others by her and liked them. I still need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't started this series, but I love her Eternal Mates series.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.