Friday, June 11, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A multi position, adjustable pillow from Walmart Spark Reviewer.
A box of sample from Pinchme. 

I love the pillow. I have sleep apnea and don't use the sleep mask so I like to use pillows that keep me propped up a little for sleeping. Walmart Spark Reviewer is by invitation only so I don't have a link to sign up. 

I received a box of samples from PinchMe
Falcor loved the Bella dog food sample. He was happy to get a sample of food that he can eat. 
The plant based ranch is fine but I like the original better. 
The shampoo and conditioner samples were great. 
The Airborne natural energy shot was just nasty tasting. I didn't care for it at all. 

I will tell you something about PinchMe though, I don't try for those "Bonus" samples that they make you sign up with a credit card for things. That's too many hoops to jump through. I only try for the 100% free samples. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

28 comments:

  1. "I will tell you something about PinchMe though, I don't try for those "Bonus" samples that they make you sign up with a credit card for things. That's too many hoops to jump through. I only try for the 100% free samples."
    Ha! Wise woman 😉. The pillow sounds awesome!

    "Falcor loved the Bella dog food sample. He was happy to get a sample of food that he can eat."
    Does he have eating issues?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Falcor has a very sensitive stomach. He can't eat most human foods and some dog foods and treats make him sick. I have to be careful about what I give him.

      Delete
  2. I like those freebies of yours, Mary. 🙂 Think the pillow (potentially) wins. Depends if it's actually a good one. And if it were a race, of course. 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pillow sounds great.
    And yes, a great decision not to give out your credit card details for those bonus offers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free samples you have to pay for is wrong anyway.
    Glad the pillow helps you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not free if you have to pay for it.

      Delete
  5. I gave up on Pinch Me as it wouldn’t let me get any freebies without going through a bunch of hoops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that. Once a month they have real free samples but I don't qualify for them very often.

      Delete
  6. I am sure that my dogs would be more than willing to sample any food sent their way! I think it is great that you got the pillows to review since they seem to help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking the pillow.
      Falcor already liked that food I had bought it for him before so he was pleased.

      Delete
  7. More great scores this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pillow looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Ranch a few years ago from my sister in Indiana, and it was nice, I used it in potato salads, but our 'vegeta' seasoning is still way better LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used Ranch in potato salad before. Interesting idea.

      Delete
  10. Nice items and how cool Falcor got a freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never enough pillows:)
    My favorite is the buckwheat pillow. It has some health/sleep benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks. Have a great weekend, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must not have gotten my May box from PinchMe if you already received June's. I qualified for zero samples this month, and so did most people according to Facebook. I also got tired of unsubscribing from all the spam mail, so I deleted my account yesterday. The last straw was when I started a survey for a $25 Walmart gift card and after answering about 20 generic questions that had nothing to do with Wal-Mart, I found out that I had to subscribe to five magazine trials in order to access the Wal-Mart survey. 😠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't do any of those surveys. They are all kinds of spammy.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.