Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Review: Daily Goodie Box- September

 
The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What was in the box?

Gloss Leaf - Collagen Iced Tea Peach - I'e had this one and have to say it's not bad. I don't like peach flavored tea but this is a good tasting tea. I would prefer a different flavor though.

Moon Cheese - Cheddar Bacon Me Crazy - This was definitely my least favorite thing in the box. It has a stale taste to it and the added bacon flavor just made it have a weird, not good taste to it. The funny thing is my dog loves them. He got a hold of one of them when I dropped it and it didn't upset his stomach. So he has some crackers now.

Zolli Candy - Boss Baby Limited Edition ZolliPops - These are great and my grandson likes them. They are small lollipops but they have a great flavor to them.

Zen of Slow Cooking - Tuscan Spice Blend - I used them in a pot roast in my slow cooker since it's still too hot to turn the oven on and the spices were great, had a great flavor.

Aroma Naturals - Lavender Beauty Oil - This massage oil can be used on your hands, face, neck or wherever. It also has Vitamin E so it's good for your skin and it smells really good. 

South of France  - Orange Blossom Honey Soap - This was my favorite thing in the box. It smells so good and even though it dries my skin out a little, that's okay because soap often does that.

Natrapel® - Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent - I have one of these already and hardly have to use it because we really don't have a lot of mosquitoes around where I live. I will keep it in case anyone plans to go hiking in the mountains or desert anytime soon. 


All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.

Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.

Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

40 comments:

  1. You've received some nice goodies, Mary 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moon Cheese sucked? So much for a flavor that's out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't like it but others have said they did so it just depends who you ask.

      Delete
  3. I am glad that someone in your household like the Moon Cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a rich one indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be fun to have all these surprises arriving in the mail.

    I think I would like the soap best, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I never know what I'm gonna get.

      Delete
  6. I’d like the soap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh fun. I've used the South of France liquid soap and I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Glad you found something that combines two of your interests. I might have to look it over to see if I want to try it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul for the most part. Stale taste is definitely not appetizing. I could have used that mosquito repellent last week, but this week there isn't a mosquito in sight. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I'll ever use the bug repellent.

      Delete
  10. Goodie box was appropriately named this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't beat free! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Tuscan spice blend does sound good. Yay spices

    ReplyDelete
  13. We sampled the moon cheese at costco and I didn't care for it either.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I've tried another variety of the Moon Cheese and didn't like it either. I love the smell of lavender and orange blossom so score on those. We do get mosquitos, so repellant is always welcome! Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even Falcor got something too. He wanted to help out by volunteering to eat the cheesy bites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe it's free. What a great way to try new products though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. But the boxes are full of really interesting products.

      Delete
  17. I'm with Falcor! I loved the Moon Cheese! Ha ha. 🌕🧀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Even my grandson didn't like it. Falcor sure is happy though.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.