Friday, November 17, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner. 
Revlon foundation samples. 

I've used the foundation before and like it. I haven't used the shampoo and conditioner yet. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

21 comments:

  1. No freebies here. I hope the shampoo and conditioner are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosmetics are fun to get! I just ordered new Dove shower gel as I found one that nobody has anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bumble & Bumble, but their products are so expensive. Hope you enjoy the shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you got something this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to try new shampoo and conditioners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard before of the Bumble & Bumble company. It appears they've evolved from a hair salon into an authority on hair care and hair products.
    Your shampoo is probably of good quality, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully the shampoo and conditioner will work out great.

    I got a free breakfast combo at IHOP this week with the points I used. Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Revon's foundations. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. No freebies here but we did give our Vet lots of money this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had a sort of free meal, at the senior center. I put money in the donation can.
    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Bumble and Bumble products. Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.