Friday, April 23, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

I received.

Confidence in a cream moisturizer. 
Xyzal allergy medication. 
Sephora foundation samples. 
Taat- tobacco and nicotine free cigarettes. 

Let's talk about those cigarettes first. They have no nicotine, no tobacco and they smell like chocolate. My daughter, brother and a neighbor all tried them and think they would probably help those trying to stop smoking real cigarettes. Very interesting. 

I like the allergy medicine. It helps me at night. All but one of those foundation samples were dark for me. But the one that I did get to try was good. The moisturizer is good too. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

39 comments:

  1. What an interesting collection you received this week. I am already addicted to chocolate though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smells like chocolate? Anything smells better than cigarette smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicotine and tobacco free cigarettes? What are they made out of? And they smell like chocolate? Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked it up and it says they are made from CBD containing hemp.

      Delete
  4. The cigarettes sound like a mystery LOL. I second Carol above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked it up and it says they are made from CBD containing hemp.

      Delete
  5. Lots of goodies, and that nicotine free cigarette is definitely interesting.(lol) I snagged the allergy medicine too, a RX Bar, some organic potting soil, and some Kensington's salad dressing. Happy Freebie Friyay! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cigarettes sound so strange! Do you have to be 18 to buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be of legal age to smoke in that state to buy them.

      Delete
  7. Nice score! No freebies here as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a really good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allergy medication can be very handy to have at home. One never knows when some allergic condition intervenes and causes misery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul, enjoy the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can never have enough allergy medicines in da house, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, that is the oddest- cigs that smell like chocolate. No freebies for me this week.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I should get some of those cigarettes for my mom. She's smoked forever but always says she wants to quit. That might help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they due help people quit.

      Delete
  14. Foundation samples strike me as strange... How can someone get a feel for a product if the samples dont match their colouring? I'm glad one would work for you... I'm so pale I wouldn't stand a chance! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some other foundation samples that were way too dark for me. They should let you choose what colors to get.

      Delete
  15. What an amazing post! "Heyitsfree.net" looks great. Thanks for imformation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's nice if those cigarettes were able to help smokers stop. Allergies have been bad this year! I don't usually suffer from them but when I'm outside I sneeze a lot more this year. Hope the meds work for you. Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My allergies have been horrible this year.

      Delete
  17. I used to love to smoke so the cigarettes would be a hit with me lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will help some people quit. Lung cancer is no joke.

      Delete
    2. Very true. I often wish I hadn't smoked as long as I did...

      Delete
  18. I quit smoking almost eleven years ago and I don't crave cigarettes at all. I think it's because I cut down a little bit at a time over a year. One of my son's friends keeps trying to quit cold turkey and failing. I'll have to tell him about the Tatt cigarettes. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.