Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why do I need it on?

So it's almost 2am. and I'm sitting here on the computer with my headphones on and the tv still on. My hubby comes out of the bedroom and asks why I have the tv on. I tried to explain to him that it feels weird in the living room when it's turned off. I can't feel the tv waves, the sound vibrations, the whatever the heck the tv is giving off and makes me feel better. lol

I don't know exactly what it is but it's calming to have the tv on, even though I put it on mute or just turn the sound down because I'm listeinging to my headphones. I just like it to be on when I'm out here.

So he said it's no different in here with it on than it is with it off. He trned it off and said, see, No difference.

Yeah right, I told him to turn it back on or I would because the room felt empty to me.

How weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.