Friday, February 18, 2011

I had a Great Birthday!

Yesterday I turned 41 years young! Yep, that's right I told my age...even thought my mom says that she is still 21 years old, so I don't know how that works out...lol

My daughter and mother came over to my place yesterday. Ken bbq'd some hamburgers and my mom brought me the best chocolate truffle cake I've ever had. I love chocolate truffles and this cake was even better than a chocolate truffle. Wow, I can't believe I said that. o-O

I received so many cards in the mail, my mailman should have gotten paid more...lol and I had so many birthday wishes on Fb it was so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.